My Retail Drawings

Here are a few retail drawings that I made by hand unlike my normal drawings I post on here. I made these a few months ago and came across them again recently. So, I've decided them off to the world.
The first drawing is the front of a made up discount store called d-mart that's modeled off of a Walmart.
d mart drawing
The second drawing is for the interior signage of d-mart. I've based the design off of the old Big Kmart decor combined with the icons based off of the ones from P17 Target signage with a d shape for the icons and some of the secondary signage.
drawing of d mart interior signage
The last drawing is of a random gas station sign that I made. I like how I cut it out to make it look more like a real sign.
Looking back at these drawings made me realize how much I miss drawing retail stuff by hand.
Hope you enjoyed the post and until the next one, DZ Retail!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Retail: The history of Knob Hill Farms

Abandoned Target stores: 5 years later

Walmart store Number Meanings