Blog Updates: May 2020

Hi everyone, this post addresses some housekeeping things for this blog. Sorry for not posting frequently on here. Lately, I've really busy and therefore lacked motivation to post anything on here. But now thanks to what's been going on recently, I have more time to do this blog and decided to take this blog more seriously and to make posts again.

Posting Schedule 

I now have a schedule for posting things. I plan to post at least once a week on Tuesdays at 6:00pm ET a store facts post, or a plaza/mall facts post. My models will be posted monthly on my Tumblr page which is in the sidebar. I'll also post news on here when applicable. I hope you'll like this format and that it will solve the issue of erratic postings. 

New branding

Also, I've simplified the name of the blog to DZ's Retail to reflect my name that I use elsewhere in the community.  Along side this change comes a new logo that you can see on the home page.

Hope you'll enjoy the format. Expect a post to come later in the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Retail: The history of Knob Hill Farms

Abandoned Target stores: 5 years later

Walmart store Number Meanings